• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visiting my alma mater U of Nebraska. How or determine "Half income from sale...


Regular Member
Jun 15, 2013
North Dakota
I went to Nebraska for my undergrad, and am planning to go visit this fall. I am planning to carry (if I'm not drinking) but want to ask: How do you realistically determine which establishments/bars "derive over half of its total income from the sale of alcoholic liquor?"

 Establishment having a license issued under the Nebraska Liquor Control Act that derives over one- half of its total income from the sale of alcoholic liquor

Given this forum I'm asking in the spirit of open carry, but since there is no state preemption I'm weary of OCing so realistically I may CC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited: